Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Brief Trip to Arizona


Life continues to be busy for me... this past weekend I was in Arizona celebrating my mom's birthday. It was a great weekend with family and I even managed to bring home 4 more jars to make candles in. Two were small cups my mom saved for me and the other two I saved after making a new Hoyt family favorite salad. I seem to have misplaced the sun dried tomato salad dressing recipe (oops), but will try to post it soon. If you happen to have a bottled salad dressing that's mostly sun dried tomatoes, try mixing it with green & red leaf lettuce, artichoke hearts, asparagus, hearts of palm and crumbled feta cheese. You could even add grilled chicken and make it a meal.

I have also received quite a few glass jars saved for me by other friends (thanks!!!). I really want to find a local store that's interested in selling my recycled jar candles, but I'm a bit behind with my marketing goals. I seem to have caught a slight cold, which is slowing me down a bit. However, I plan to take a free sample and wholesale price list to one prospective vendor I have in mind soon....

No comments: